Visitors:

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Again with the lawn

Got fed up with work today and left just a little after 5. Leaving at this time is unheard of in my bidness. When I got home, I decided to mow the lawn. It really needs to be mowed twice a week, like all my neighbors do.

I grabbed HannahC, and she mowed most of the back. She's getting to be a good driver, though I still have to work the pedals cuz she's not even 4 feet tall.

Then HannahC had to go inside to practice piano and viola, so MaxieC came out to help me finish up. He went around in the back a bit and was quite upset at how HannahC had already mowed most of the tall stuff. So he insisted we go out front.

We did. He's a terrible driver in comparison. And he had a hard time sitting still. Then, he fell asleep. I finished the front, but the back is still only partially done.

It rained on us a little bit right after MaxieC came out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish it would rain here.........