Visitors:

Friday, July 13, 2007

Trampoline Weather

Looks like the weather is going to be great for finishing the trampoline project tomorrow. The first trampoline work day under 100 degrees.

Once that project is done, I'm thinking of starting on the sprinklers. I have a few heads to relocate, and I need to add a head to one zone, and I need raise up a couple heads that the turf has grown up around and now they don't clear the grass anymore.

I isolated one sprinkler zone today that was causing my anti-siphon valve to chatter. I bled the valve, and I also noticed that the solenoid was loose which may have been causing it to suck air. I couldn't test it afterwards since the evening watering cycle had kicked in during that time, and once water is flowing through the anti-siphon, it won't chatter anymore.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you hit the 600 mark! yeah!


You are one of the most "driven" people I know...

CherkyB said...

I cheat on the counter here. I have it set to display pageloads. On Me, CherkyB, I have it set to display unique visitors.

CherkyB said...

Driven insane.