Visitors:

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

It rained today

I wasn't really expecting it. The past few days were quite beautiful, sunny, and warm, and then today as if out of nowhere, it rains. I was forced to make a decision - do I take the army duffel bag filled with bungee cords and ratchet tie downs that is in the pickup bed out of the bed and put it in the back seat so it stays dry, or do I leave it in the bed?

Which do you think I did?


Did I put the duffel bag in the back seat or leave it in the rain?
Back seat.
Rain.
Free polls from Pollhost.com


I'll tell you, it was a tough decision. But not really.

HannahC, darling that she is, checked the weather report in the paper last night for Sunday. She's following it closely to decide if she's taking me bowling or to miniature golf for Fathers' Day. I'm hoping for sun, cuz my thumb joint has gotten larger, and my thumb no longer fits in my good bowling ball. I need to get it drilled out a bit, but I haven't gotten around to it. Plus, the miniature golf place also has go carts.

The weather report called for scattered thunderstorms. Hmmm...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I forgot you had this blog.

Anonymous said...

So what did u do for Father's Day?