Visitors:

Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Sun was Beautiful

As long as you didn't stare directly at it.

It was both warm and cold today, depending upon cloud cover. I had to clean out the filters on the back pond, and I nearly froze myself to death mucking with the compression fittings. That water was heap cold. I had to come inside to run warm water on my fingers after the first one. The second one is easier, and thus quicker, so I didn't lose any sensation on that one.

I miss snow. I wish it would snow here. It's just not fair that the rest of the country is having record snow, and we've hardly had any at all. It snowed only twice so far, and it's all gone.

Oh poo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

be careful what you wish for...

CherkyB said...

Oddly enough, we had a surprise snowstorm last night. But it only amounted to 1.5", and most of it melted already.

Oh poo.